Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome to The Music Messenger

Welcome to my blog, The Music Messenger.

My name is Mike and I am a huge fan of music. Ever since I was a little kid, I've always had the pleasure of listening to great music.

I am a huge fan of classic rock. Some of my favorite bands include: The Grateful Dead, The Rolling Stones and The Beatles, just to name a few.

I am an avid concert goer. I have such a love for attending live shows. To me, there is more to a live show than just watching the band perform their hits. I truly enjoy the settings, the vibes, the stories, and most importantly, the friends I have met along the way.

My goal is to share these experiences with you. With this blog, I plan on sharing all topics related to the music scene that we've all come to love over the years. I mean, let's face it, everyone loves some sort of music. Who doesn't? It doesn't matter what kind of music it is, MUSIC IS UNIVERSAL. Everyone has that bond the binds them together.

I'll be posting videos of my favorite performances from various artists. I will also give up to date news in the music world, share my favorite albums with you, my favorite songs, and of course, talk about the great musicians that have had a huge role in shaping all our lives.

Stay Tuned....










No comments:

Post a Comment